Friday, February 18, 2011

It's Friday Baby!

Search & Win

I'm a pretty huge fan of SwagBucks. Sounds like a hoax, but it's not. I use the SwagBucks tool bar for all my searches and randomly I get points of sorts. There are a few other easy way to earn SwagBucks, but mostly I get points from searching. Fridays are super Swagtastic, because they give more and bigger point values! I think the biggest I ever got was 32. So far I've earned 20 $5 gift cards to Amazon.com. $5 Amazon gift cards are the most efficient way to use you SwagBucks. I get about one $5 gift card a week. Not too bad just for searching! Right now I'm stashing them away and will hopefully defer the cost of a pair of running shoes by April. Even $20 off would make a difference! So far I've gotten 31 SwagBucks today. I have 381 SwagBucks saved up which means I'm only a few days away from another $5 Amazon.com gift card. Yay!

If you don't have a SwagBucks account, you should seriously consider getting one.
1. Sign up.
2. Install the tool bar.
3. Search!
4. Win.

No comments:

Post a Comment