Thursday, February 17, 2011

Study Participant Side Hustle


If you live near a University, you probably have side hustle potential in your back yard. Lots of research depends on human participants. Some studies at medical schools are fairly involved, but they do pay well. I'm not at a med school, but there are still some great opportunities. I just discovered a few sound studies. I take a 1 hour break in my day and head over to the west side of campus, put some head phones on and listen to noises for an hour and then they give me $10! I did one last week, didn't deposit it quick enough and spent it on Girl Scout Cookies. Tomorrow I'll do another and be quicker with the deposit so that it can defer my general costs this month. Here's a link to studies needing participants at Purdue.

No comments:

Post a Comment