Monday, March 14, 2011

Weekly Money Check Up

Weekly Money Check Up: Week of March 14, 2011
 Time to join My Pretty Pennies for the weekly money check up. Here goes...

1. The most I spent last week was $58.35 on my cell phone bill. May I remind you that you shouldn’t hesitate to call customer service when you’re having ANY kind of problem with your cell phone? Usually results in a bill credit!
2. Today I feel just a little anxious towards money. It’s the middle of the month already and I’m curious to see how the month will pan out. I’m under budget in a few categories and over budget in a few categories. I hope it all evens out in the end!
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free/inexpensive thing I did last week that made me happy was go for a long run with two friends from school. It was therapeutic in so many ways. We ran further than I’ve ever run before and had the best talks along the way. Thanks to my girls for being an inspiration!
4. I will consider this week a success if I resist Starbucks all week. I have good coffee in the office and there’s no real need for me to go to Starbucks this week!
5. My ancestors are German, French, and Native American. There are some other nationalities in the mix, but I don’t really know what they are. When I was in Germany, there was a guy at my university who looked JUST like my brother. I mean scary, seriously could be a relative of mine.

Till next week...

No comments:

Post a Comment