Thursday, March 17, 2011

My side hustle (kind of) moment

I got this email from my friend, Jean, and she gave me permission to turn it into a guest post! 

Thought of you this morning and wanted to share. Endless.com has some good deals today and I'm in need of new running shoes so i got on their site and found a pair of Saucony shoes that I liked. Here was my internal triumph that I thought you'd appreciate.

I think these are the shoes she's getting!
This is the same exact shoe listed at different prices depending on the color combo you pick:
White/Silver/Green $70.63
Silver/Pink $65.25
White/Navy/Blue $54.48
I wouldn't normally go with the White/Navy/Blue combo but when it's going to save me $10-$20 this is no time to have a color bias or daydream about matching my silver and pink running shoes to a cute running skirt (yes, I admit this is the type of ridiculously girly daydream I have). Anyways, list price of $94.95 on sale for $54.48 + free shipping - $3 from a leftover Amazon gift card = A happy girl who needs to go for a run in a couple of days!

No comments:

Post a Comment