Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Weekly Money Check-Up

Weekly Money Check-Up is a fill-in-the blank post once a week provided by My Pretty Pennies. The first four questions are always the same each week and the fifth is always different.This is my first time to participate, but it seems like a fun idea. This applies to last week. I'll try to make this a Sunday Post from now on.

1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on air plane tickets. I have all my tickets purchased till April. Can you say carbon footprint?!?
2. Today I feel curious towards money. I say curious because I'm going to talk to my financial adviser tomorrow and I'm curious to hear what he has to say about my taxes. Maybe I'll get a big break!
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free/inexpensive thing I did last week that made me happy was go for a run with Baxter! I can't wait till he can run for 30 minutes at a reasonable pace!
4. I will consider this week a success if I can finish my manuscript on reactivity. Cryptic...I know.
5. My guilty pleasure TV show is Biggest Loser. Love love love that show!


You can blame copy and paste for all the italics. Pretty annoying if you ask me, but I can't get it to un-italicize. 

No comments:

Post a Comment