Monday, March 21, 2011

Weekly Money Check Up

I actually remembered the weekly money check up on Sunday, but the last question hadn't been posted yet. MyPrettyPennies is the ring leader on this. Here's her description of the deal followed by my answers.


Weekly Money Check-Up is a fill-in-the blank post once a week. The first four questions are always the same each week and the fifth is always different. Care to participate? Fill in the blanks in the comments section or post it on your blog and link back to here! Thanks for participating! :)
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on a Groupon for a True Cowboy Experience in Texas! $55 to spend all day riding horses, rounding up cattle and learning how to rope. I can hardly wait to book this!
2. Today I feel "meh" towards money. I got gas today and almost cried. I just want to ignore the fact that I may have to re-do my budget simply because gas is so high.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free/inexpensive thing I did last week that made me happy was sat outside and had coffee with Bethany. It was such a nice day and I couldn't have been happier to spend the afternoon with her.
4. I will consider this week a success if I ride my bike to school at least once.

5. I am thankful for lots of things, but for some reason I  keep coming back to my laptop. I'm grateful for a laptop that works and doesn't look like it will need to be replaced any time soon. Someone even asked me if it was new the other day. It's 3 years old! (knock on wood)

No comments:

Post a Comment