Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Budgeting Bloggers

As promised, here are some links to bloggers with great personal finance info. These are generally the blogs I read every day or every couple of days. You might find a budget template idea that works for you nested in one of these links. They aren't in any specific order.

Kevin McKee: Thousandaire
You should also watch his Haven't Made A Budget parody. It's pretty funny!


J. Money: Budgets are Sexy
I won a pre-paid debit card from him once! It was my first ever blog win.

Well Heeled Blog
She has great discussions about realistic budgeting. I think if we knew each other we'd get along pretty well! She also has a chili sauce give away that you should go sign up for right now!

Ninja: Punch Debt in the Face
This guy has a great sense of humor.

This isn't a blog, but I want to throw the Thrivent Financial For Lutherans Student Budget Calculator in the mix since that's where it all started for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment